Really Great Employee Benefits helps keep the HUMAN in Human Resources.
The MORE System
The MORE system is Maximizing Organizational Return on Employees to help your business achieve these goals:
- Maximize the return on employee benefits and HR investments
- Achieve your employee benefits and HR goals and objectives for the fewest dollars spent
- Become more attractive to potential employees and carriers
- Be an employer of choice
We do not believe in call centers with people located in other states or countries that do not understand your company, your employees and their needs.
RGEB’s Employee Advocates help your employees and their families:
- Understand their benefits
- Navigate the health care system
- Obtain services they are entitled to under their health plan
- Understand their Explanation of Benefits
- Resolve claims issues
- Be an advocate for each enrolled employee and family member
RGEB can provide you with a cloud based platform of integrated HR resources and training and access to certified HR professionals. These services include:
- ThinkHR Live
- A team of HR experts available to answer questions and provide advice
- Calls answered live every day
- Accessible 6 am to 5 pm Pacific time each business day
- Senior level experienced HR professionals certified by the Society of Human Resources Management (SHRM) with PHR and SPHR designations
- ThinkHR Learn
- 200 compliance related courses
- ThinkHR Comply
- Resource center for all of your workforce issues
- Job description builder
- Employee Handbook builder
- HR Audit Checklist
- Compliance guidelines and checklists
- Downloadable forms and tools
- Performance review tools
- Salary benchmarking
- Health Care Reform center
- Resource center for all of your workforce issues
- ThinkHR Insight
- Keeps you current with need to know news and analysis on employment law, Affordable Care Act, legislative updates and compliance changes
- White papers that dive deeper into important HR topics
- Free HRCI- and SHRM-approved webinars to keep your HR certification active
An HR assessment offers the opportunity to protect your company, establish best practices and identify areas for improvement, and can help evaluate whether specific practice areas are adequate, legal and/or effective.
RGEB can assist you by conducting an HR Assessment to determine if your HR department is in compliance and using best practices for companies of your size.
There are various types of assessments; each designed to accomplish specific objectives. Here are some of the more common types:
- Compliance. Examines how well the company is complying with federal, state and local laws and regulations.
- Best Practice. Compares company practices to those of companies identified as having exceptional HR practices, to help a company maintain or improve its competitive edge.
- Strategic. Assesses the systems and processes within the company to determine whether they align with the HR department’s and/or the company’s strategic plan.
- Function-Specific: Focuses on one specific area within the HR function (payroll, performance management, etc.).
Steps in an HR Assessment
- Determine the scope and type of the assessment
- Develop the assessment questionnaire
- Collect the data.
- Benchmark the findings
- Provide feedback about the results
- Create action plans.
RGEB offers payroll processing through Heartland Ovation Payroll.
Focus on growing your business rather than worrying about the ever-changing complexities of payroll.
With Heartland Ovation Payroll you get personalized service, superior technology and the industry’s only three year price lock. You’ll also have everything you need to get your staff paid accurately, on time and with minimal effort, including:
- Complete Tax Service includes 941, 940, state withholding and local withholding (if applicable), unemployment, disability, FICA and FUTA
- Online, Phone or Fax Payroll Entry for submitting payroll the way you want to
- Employee Self-Service for viewing pay stubs, W2s and PTO balances
- Direct Deposit to employee’s checking, savings or prepaid card accounts
- Employee Adds for unlimited new employees at no extra charge
- Payroll Reporting provides dozens of ready-to-use reports, plus our report writer for custom reports
- CPA Reporting built-in reports to aid payroll general ledger entries and year-end tax prep
- New Hire Reporting includes automatic fi ling, at no charge, upon notice from employers
- Benefit Accrual to accrue and track benefits automatically, based on your plan setups
- Check and Report Printing Options if you’d like us to handle your check, voucher and report needs.
- Multi-Location Sorting sends pay checks and vouchers directly to multiple locations
Heartland Ovation Payroll has a web-hosted payroll platform, which provides you with the ability to customize your payroll processes from web-based submissions to completely paperless processing.
Heartland Ovation Payroll stands behind every one of our customers.
Heartland Ovation Payroll promises to never treat you like a number.
Heartland Ovation Payroll promises to provide you with a professional, friendly payroll consultant.
Heartland Ovation Payroll promises to strive for perfection in everything we do.
Last but definitely not least, Heartland Ovation Payroll promises to treat every payroll and every paycheck as if it were our own.