What Does RGEB Mean?
RGEB stands for many things depending on who you ask!
We are often asked "What does RGEB mean?" or “What do the initials RGEB stand for?"
Renee Glickman Cohn thinks it stands for Renee Glickman Employee Benefits, since that was the original name of our firm and since she is the founder of RGEB.
Lloyd Ettinger thinks it stands for Renee Glickman, Ettinger and Barry, the names of our three principals.
Since Barry Cohn spent 25 years in banking, before joining RGEB in 2000, he thinks it means Really Great to Exit Banking.
If you ask our clients, however, they are likely to say that RGEB means Really Great Employee Benefits!
Our Core Values
1. Client satisfaction is the only measure of success
2. Keep all promises
3. Be responsive
4. Take personal responsibility
5. Be an advocate for our clients
6. Plan ahead and be proactive
7. Be knowledgeable and be accurate
8. Build long-term relationships
9. Educate: be of extraordinary value to others
10. RGEB is uncompromising on issues of integrity, ethics and client confidentiality